The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Request and post links to rare live performances.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

elasticaman
Posts: 578
Joined: 09 Jun 2012, 10:42

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by elasticaman » 06 May 2015, 15:08

https://mega.co.nz/#F!AMFzmJQb!gIbj8wPVxXvl12MpmnHQug" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [link down]

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7773
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by tom_cas1 » 06 May 2015, 17:18

What is the exact link for your MODE recording, elasticaman? I want to add it to the list of shows in the other thread. A direct link to the video.
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

fyfe
Posts: 3
Joined: 05 May 2015, 07:52

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by fyfe » 07 May 2015, 02:51

elasticaman, wow!

Thank you :D

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7773
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by tom_cas1 » 07 May 2015, 12:18

tom_cas1 wrote:What is the exact link for your MODE recording, elasticaman? I want to add it to the list of shows in the other thread. A direct link to the video.
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

elasticaman
Posts: 578
Joined: 09 Jun 2012, 10:42

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by elasticaman » 07 May 2015, 16:05

just add the whole folder link, it has all the 2015 stuff that is available i believe

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7773
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by tom_cas1 » 07 May 2015, 16:40

Yes but I'd like a direct link to put on the list of recordings in the other thread.
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

elasticaman
Posts: 578
Joined: 09 Jun 2012, 10:42

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by elasticaman » 07 May 2015, 17:04

well the archive has everything on ur list, and much more too

so u can feel free to get the link for any of the subfolders or direct file links with a right click

User avatar
bugman
Posts: 997
Joined: 23 Sep 2014, 20:21

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by bugman » 07 May 2015, 17:34

link doesn't worok for me

elasticaman
Posts: 578
Joined: 09 Jun 2012, 10:42

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by elasticaman » 07 May 2015, 17:59

ive moved the live recordings archive now i needed a new mega account

its at https://mega.co.nz/#F!lINSzZKA!JuCZit3kTCrK8smrrI8HCw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [link down]

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7773
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by tom_cas1 » 07 May 2015, 18:29

elasticaman wrote:well the archive has everything on ur list, and much more too

so u can feel free to get the link for any of the subfolders or direct file links with a right click
Most of the links are from your archive (apart from the ones Sarah recorded and I uploaded) but I wanted to put them in one post in the other thread so people can go straight to the exact links etc. I can't right click on your MODE video file, it doesn't allow me to get a direct link to it. Can you paste one here please? :)
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

elasticaman
Posts: 578
Joined: 09 Jun 2012, 10:42

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by elasticaman » 07 May 2015, 19:23

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZYckDQ4Z!fCngQ_32m ... YWTC51mA5g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [link down] SD mp4
https://mega.co.nz/#!lFU1hRJa!CQAzidbGi ... 8OVK5iHEdI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [link down] HD mkv

User avatar
Ambulance
Posts: 91
Joined: 25 Jul 2015, 20:19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by Ambulance » 28 Jul 2015, 14:33

is it possible to get a link to download the video for this gig, please? it seems all the links are down...

THANKS
Image

User avatar
Veikko
Site Admin
Posts: 744
Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 19:44
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by Veikko » 29 Jul 2015, 19:02

Ambulance wrote:is it possible to get a link to download the video for this gig, please? it seems all the links are down...

THANKS
It's available on Dimeadozen:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=522615" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think all the previous download links posted here got removed because of copyright violation (so it's a bit risky to upload them again).

User avatar
Ambulance
Posts: 91
Joined: 25 Jul 2015, 20:19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by Ambulance » 29 Jul 2015, 19:53

Veikko wrote:
Ambulance wrote:is it possible to get a link to download the video for this gig, please? it seems all the links are down...

THANKS
It's available on Dimeadozen:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=522615" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think all the previous download links posted here got removed because of copyright violation (so it's a bit risky to upload them again).
Thanks a lot veikko i'll Try to download it from there
Image

Post Reply