I'M MOVING TO THE USA!! (and getting married!)

Talk just about anything you like...

Moderators: Caitlin, MrMagpie, tom_cas1

KingLouieLouie76

Re: I'M MOVING TO THE USA!!

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 06 Feb 2017, 16:28

tom_cas1 wrote:
KingLouieLouie76 wrote:First, sorry for the recent loss of your grandma......

I'm way out in the Southwestern part of the USA, but please let me know if you and your fiance' ever decide to just venture out here, and I'll show you two around this beautiful region!

We have to arrange for a Veikko Blur USA Forum Meet Up sometime.....that would be awesome!
A USA Forum Meet Up sounds good to me mate! :D Where in the south west are you? Probably won't be able to travel too much to begin with, at least not the other side of the country initially, but being a big NBA fan I do want to head out west at some point to see my Lakers play. 8-)

I live in Phoenix, AZ. Ideally, it would be perfect to meet up maybe somewhere in between where we all live or perhaps in nearby Las Vegas.

I certainly understand it will take some time for you and your finance' to become completely situated. This is something we can target for the summer of 2018. I met Jaime (with his friends from Chile), and other forumers from Brazil and Sweden (and a couple others from the UK) when we all in for Blur's 2015 Hyde Park BST concert and spent countless late night hours that week hanging out and singing Blur and Beatles songs! It was quite memorable and we all essentially kept in touch since.....

I know of some posters also from AZ, others from CA, then of course there's MsMagicAmerica, MrMagpie, and eventually you who would represent the eastern part of the country. Definitely something worth checking into indeed!

Edit: Just noticed you posted about being a Lakers fan.... Booo... I'm a huge Phoenix Suns fan and despise the Lakers... Oh well..... LA is only about a 4-6 hour drive from here.

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 20 Mar 2017, 17:53

Well as of earlier this afternoon my official moving date to the USA is the 17th April, four weeks today!

Louie: I'll definitely head out west at some point, and I won't hold the fact that you're a Suns fan against you. ;) I will however leave this video here for you to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDBAoIWOng8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:P
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

Forever Low Man

Post by Forever Low Man » 20 Mar 2017, 20:54

where in the usa
damon008 wrote:you kill intermission like i eat hot dinners

KingLouieLouie76

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 26 Mar 2017, 12:43

tom_cas1 wrote:Well as of earlier this afternoon my official moving date to the USA is the 17th April, four weeks today!

Louie: I'll definitely head out west at some point, and I won't hold the fact that you're a Suns fan against you. ;) I will however leave this video here for you to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDBAoIWOng8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:P
Congrats on confirming your exact moving date! Please let me know whenever you're headed out west... I hope to have a job by then! You posting that video was low blow :lol: , however, this Lakers game winning shot vs. the Suns was more heartbreaking considering it was Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4seP2wD_K4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's labeled 2009, but really 2010.......The Lakers ended-up winning Game 6 to ultimately advance to the NBA Finals.....

MsMagicAmerica

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 26 Mar 2017, 22:18

tom_cas1 wrote:Well as of earlier this afternoon my official moving date to the USA is the 17th April, four weeks today!
Oh you're moving on my birthday! :)

Btw, are you able to take your dog?

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 27 Mar 2017, 18:16

MsMagicAmerica wrote:
Oh you're moving on my birthday! :)

Btw, are you able to take your dog?
Woooo! :mrgreen:

Not taking dogs, the ones you've probably seen belong to my parents. I've grown up with them. It's sad though because one dog, Lola, is 15 a week before I leave and her breed usually live between 11-14 years. She's really frail at the moment so I'm having to come to terms with the fact the day I leave will be the last time I see her, apart from FaceTime of course. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

MsMagicAmerica

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 27 Mar 2017, 23:03

:( From what I see on your Instagram, you're spending some quality time with her.

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 28 Mar 2017, 00:49

Oh yeah. I'm not a cryer but when it comes to animals I weep like a baby. Not looking forward to saying goodbye. :(

Mark72

Post by Mark72 » 04 Apr 2017, 23:46

Bloody hell I've just seen this. All the very best tom on your future endeavours. Love NYC. Was there in '14 and hope to go again...
“I need something to remind me that there’s something else”

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 07 Apr 2017, 16:58

Thanks Mark! :)

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 19 Apr 2017, 02:24

Well after a hectic 36 hours of no sleep, I'm in America! :D

KingLouieLouie76

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 19 Apr 2017, 02:26

tom_cas1 wrote:Well after a hectic 36 hours of no sleep, I'm in America! :D

Congrats... I was about to post regarding your status... I'm glad and relieved you arrived here safe and sound.... Wish you the best and please check out my US Forum Convention thread if you already haven't.... This has been long overdue!

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 19 Apr 2017, 03:34

Thanks! It's been a long 36+ hours to say the least. Flight was great but we got screwed over by Hertz at Boston Logan car rental. We had a car booked weeks ago and upon arrival, with my visa debit card, we were told debit cards aren't part of their policy anymore so they wouldn't be able to give us a car. Fucking piss take, pardon the French. We came over and hired a car there over Thanksgiving last year and it wasn't an issue then. I wished they had told us before we booked the damn car. My fiance's father had to drive down from Vermont to get us and we finally got here at 10am this morning when we should have been here at midnight last night. The car rental places wouldn't even take CASH either. What the hell?!

Anyway after a 6 hour nap, macaroni and cheese for dinner and a number of Sam Adam's lagers it's good to be here. The next few days will be catching up on sleep and starting this new exciting life! :D

And yes, I saw the thread! I'll keep on eye on that for sure.

101reykjavik

Post by 101reykjavik » 19 Apr 2017, 16:24

Enjoy your new life mate! Exciting times. :D

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 19 Apr 2017, 16:54

Thanks! :D