I'M MOVING TO THE USA!! (and getting married!)

Talk just about anything you like...

Moderators: Caitlin, MrMagpie, tom_cas1

tom_cas1

I'M MOVING TO THE USA!! (and getting married!)

Post by tom_cas1 » 18 Jan 2017, 21:21

Excited to announce that after a successful interview at the US Embassy in London today, I am officially moving to the United States of America! My fiancé is a US citizen and we decided to start our life together in the USA which means...I'm moving! :mrgreen:

Unbelievably excited right now but I don't think it's fully sunk in yet. After several months of paperwork, applications, photographs, a full medical and various other things it seems so surreal right now. I'm so excited! :D :D

Now I can be one of those Blur fans who complains when they never play in America. :lol: :P
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

Consigliere_11

Re: I'M MOVING TO THE USA!!

Post by Consigliere_11 » 18 Jan 2017, 23:16

Well, they won't play anywhere for the next couple of years that's for sure, so it could listed as a "minor drawback" :lol:

Kidding aside, congratulations! This must be really exiting, new country, new people - everything is ahead of you! Which state are planning to live in?
RIP Mr. Okay (April 2015 - March 2016)

AdvertBreak

Post by AdvertBreak » 19 Jan 2017, 01:59

Congratulations! :)

KingLouieLouie76

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 19 Jan 2017, 02:54

tom_cas1 wrote:Excited to announce that after a successful interview at the US Embassy in London today, I am officially moving to the United States of America! My fiancé is a US citizen and we decided to start our life together in the USA which means...I'm moving! :mrgreen:

Unbelievably excited right now but I don't think it's fully sunk in yet. After several months of paperwork, applications, photographs, a full medical and various other things it seems so surreal right now. I'm so excited! :D :D

Now I can be one of those Blur fans who complains when they never play in America. :lol: :P

Congrats!.. and now (if you're willing/able to disclose)......Where specifically in the States? Wish you nothing but the best!

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 19 Jan 2017, 19:05

Thanks guys! We'll be somewhere in the north east. New York, Vermont or Massachusetts. Until I got the visa 100% we weren't able to properly make a decision as you can imagine but those decisions will now be made. Can't wait! I'm going to be sad to leave family and friends here in England but everyone has said they can't wait to visit and it's not like I'll never come back, so it's all good. :)
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

101reykjavik

Post by 101reykjavik » 23 Jan 2017, 17:28

Wow, congratulations! :D Big news. When's the big move likely to happen?

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 23 Jan 2017, 17:52

Thanks! :) We were aiming for end of February although after my grandma passed away a few weeks ago we may push it back a month.

Caitlin

Post by Caitlin » 23 Jan 2017, 20:07

Sorry to hear about your Grandma, Tom.

AdvertBreak

Post by AdvertBreak » 24 Jan 2017, 08:53

Yeah sorry to hear :(

MsMagicAmerica

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 25 Jan 2017, 01:42

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma, but really excited that you're moving to the US.

Too bad you didn't pick New Jersey. While we have the worst Governor (Chris Christie) an we get a bad reputation, you can go to so many places within a few hours of a drive. Wanna go to New York City? Two hour Drive (if you lie in Southern Jersey like me). Wanna go to Philadelphia? 15 minute drive (again if you live where I live). Washington DC? Three hour drive. Biggest bonus, you'd be able to meet me. :)

That being said, Jersey is no where near as pretty as the states you're interested into living in and our car insurance is one of the most expensive in the USA.

Where ever you decide to live, keep us updated will you?

And finally, not to get too political, b/c I know there are some on the board who will disagree with me, but sorry abut our President.

Mallard No. 22

Post by Mallard No. 22 » 25 Jan 2017, 07:34

It is a big move but the world is now a small place with internet. Good luck Tom!
"Everybody's Doing It...So Do It Too...."

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 28 Jan 2017, 14:42

Thanks guys!

MissMagicAmerica: I'm sure I'll be in New Jersey at some point! That is one of the options we are looking at as my fiancé could get a job in New York and living in the city would be way too expensive, at least to begin with. Either way I want to see as much of the USA as possible and New Jersey is certainly on the list! :mrgreen:

KingLouieLouie76

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 28 Jan 2017, 20:21

First, sorry for the recent loss of your grandma......

I'm way out in the Southwestern part of the USA, but please let me know if you and your fiance' ever decide to just venture out here, and I'll show you two around this beautiful region!

We have to arrange for a Veikko Blur USA Forum Meet Up sometime.....that would be awesome!

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 05 Feb 2017, 20:50

KingLouieLouie76 wrote:First, sorry for the recent loss of your grandma......

I'm way out in the Southwestern part of the USA, but please let me know if you and your fiance' ever decide to just venture out here, and I'll show you two around this beautiful region!

We have to arrange for a Veikko Blur USA Forum Meet Up sometime.....that would be awesome!
A USA Forum Meet Up sounds good to me mate! :D Where in the south west are you? Probably won't be able to travel too much to begin with, at least not the other side of the country initially, but being a big NBA fan I do want to head out west at some point to see my Lakers play. 8-)

MsMagicAmerica

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 06 Feb 2017, 13:54

tom_cas1 wrote:Thanks guys!

MissMagicAmerica: I'm sure I'll be in New Jersey at some point! That is one of the options we are looking at as my fiancé could get a job in New York and living in the city would be way too expensive, at least to begin with. Either way I want to see as much of the USA as possible and New Jersey is certainly on the list! :mrgreen:
New Jersey itself is rather boring. It's a great place to live as it's so close to New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington DC. I mean there's stuff that you can see if you're a fan of Frank Sinatra, Bruce Springsteen, and some beaches.