Introduce Yourself (Hello to all the new users)

Talk just about anything you like...

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

Caitlin

Re: Introduce Yourself (Hello to all the new users)

Post by Caitlin » 28 Apr 2015, 11:40

hi everyone! :) Hope you enjoy yourselves.

Macducci

Post by Macducci » 28 Apr 2015, 12:43

Hi everyone, i'm from São Paulo, Brazil. I was a constant visitor of the official forum and this forum too, but I'm a little shy and my english is a little weak. :lol: But now i'm here.

101reykjavik

Post by 101reykjavik » 28 Apr 2015, 19:01

Welcome Macducci. Your English sounds perfect so no need to worry about that! Hope you enjoy all the fun and games on here at the moment.

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 28 Apr 2015, 22:44

Welcome!!
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

mythelyae

Post by mythelyae » 29 Apr 2015, 10:16

Hi everyone, I'm French. I've been on this forum for quite some time now (well at least 3months ^^) , but being the nasty procrastinator that I am, I've never quite bothered to register until now... Figured it would be quite interesting to discuss about this new record and talk about this little band :mrgreen:

Anyway, cheers
This is not a signature.

tia

Post by tia » 29 Apr 2015, 16:49

Hi everyone!
Not new to the forum, but never registered...until now!
I'm italian, and got crazy for blur when I was 13...Seen them 4 times only, I'm going to paris and london for the shows!
Ah...I'm living in Ethiopia right now,I'll be back to europe in june...just for blur! Amazing!
Cheers to all of you guys!

P.s. I've got 2 spare tickets for paris...could anyone tell me where shall i post that?thx

Leahscarlet2

Post by Leahscarlet2 » 29 Apr 2015, 17:09

tia wrote:Hi everyone!
Not new to the forum, but never registered...until now!
I'm italian, and got crazy for blur when I was 13...Seen them 4 times only, I'm going to paris and london for the shows!
Ah...I'm living in Ethiopia right now,I'll be back to europe in june...just for blur! Amazing!
Cheers to all of you guys!

P.s. I've got 2 spare tickets for paris...could anyone tell me where shall i post that?thx
You could maybe make a whole new post on this to draw people's attention to it
She's a well wisher and she wishes you well

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 29 Apr 2015, 18:23

Great to see so many fans registering here, wonderful!
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

Funky Monkey

Post by Funky Monkey » 29 Apr 2015, 18:54

mythelyae wrote:Hi everyone, I'm French. I've been on this forum for quite some time now (well at least 3months ^^) , but being the nasty procrastinator that I am, I've never quite bothered to register until now... Figured it would be quite interesting to discuss about this new record and talk about this little band :mrgreen:

Anyway, cheers
Yes we are at least 3 ! xD
Bienvenu ! :)

leequoiz

Post by leequoiz » 01 May 2015, 10:43

Hey, I'm new here. My name's Lee, I'm 17 and I'm from Victoria, Australia. I guess I'm a new fan? I started listening to Blur around this time last year, and they quickly became my favourite band, and introduced me to Britpop (which I've been listening to a lot recently, haha) and lo-fi stuff. Lurked the old Blur forum a little bit and then when I was about to join, it closed! I made an account here last year but completely forgot about it. So, uh, yeah, Hey. :)

Forever Low Man

Post by Forever Low Man » 01 May 2015, 11:02

leequoiz wrote:Hey, I'm new here. My name's Lee, I'm 17 and I'm from Victoria, Australia. I guess I'm a new fan? I started listening to Blur around this time last year, and they quickly became my favourite band, and introduced me to Britpop (which I've been listening to a lot recently, haha) and lo-fi stuff. Lurked the old Blur forum a little bit and then when I was about to join, it closed! I made an account here last year but completely forgot about it. So, uh, yeah, Hey. :)
You're not alone! I'm 16 and lo-fi is the shit!
damon008 wrote:you kill intermission like i eat hot dinners

leequoiz

Post by leequoiz » 01 May 2015, 12:52

Forever Low Man wrote:You're not alone! I'm 16 and lo-fi is the shit!
I haven't heard a lot, other than 8tracks playlists. I don't know where to start!

AdvertBreak

Post by AdvertBreak » 02 May 2015, 00:20

leequoiz wrote:Hey, I'm new here. My name's Lee, I'm 17 and I'm from Victoria, Australia. I guess I'm a new fan? I started listening to Blur around this time last year, and they quickly became my favourite band, and introduced me to Britpop (which I've been listening to a lot recently, haha) and lo-fi stuff. Lurked the old Blur forum a little bit and then when I was about to join, it closed! I made an account here last year but completely forgot about it. So, uh, yeah, Hey. :)
You're not the only 17 year old called Lee here, there's also me :) Welcome!

TripleJay97

Post by TripleJay97 » 02 May 2015, 06:27

We have our fair share of 17 year olds here :P Me included!

leequoiz

Post by leequoiz » 02 May 2015, 08:02

Quite refreshing considering the only Blur fans I know IRL are middle aged, haha. My friends only know them from "that woo hoo song" and "oh my god my mum sings this when it comes on the radio".