B sides gig videos

Request and post links to rare live performances.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

thestunt

B sides gig videos

Post by thestunt » 26 Oct 2015, 23:23

I may have missed this in the past but tidal now has videos from the b sides gig at elec ballroom in 1999, shepherds bush from 1994, plus some other unseen stuff, wasnt there lst time i checked but it is now... Appologies if allready posted

thestunt

Re: B sides gig videos

Post by thestunt » 26 Oct 2015, 23:42

Weirdly these are all flagged as #blur21 promos but i never saw any of them at the time, couple of unseen interviews there too

rob_graves

Post by rob_graves » 27 Oct 2015, 00:10

Some of these were part of that Blur21 app which was really buggy. It's worth signing up for the free trial just to watch these vids. Swallows in the Heatwave and Polished Stone in particular.

aldamasta

Post by aldamasta » 27 Oct 2015, 02:40

elasticaman has all of them in his Out of the Box Archive here: http://blurarchiveproject.blogspot.com/ ... pdate.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, we'll get the full b-sides gig someday. And I agree rob, Polished Stone and Swallows are fantastic live, worth getting just for them.

murfman04

Post by murfman04 » 27 Oct 2015, 16:33

aldamasta wrote:elasticaman has all of them in his Out of the Box Archive here: http://blurarchiveproject.blogspot.com/ ... pdate.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, we'll get the full b-sides gig someday. And I agree rob, Polished Stone and Swallows are fantastic live, worth getting just for them.
wow i never knew this existed thanks! And thank you Elasticaman there's some real gems in that! Loved Swallows live. There's one real messed up video to There's No Other Way, what the hell was that does anyone know? :lol: