The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Request and post links to rare live performances.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

101reykjavik

Re: The Magic Whip Live: Video Download

Post by 101reykjavik » 28 Mar 2015, 20:31

I downloaded it on to my Mac at home and at work and both fine. Maybe download again?

bugman

Post by bugman » 28 Mar 2015, 20:40

don't have any problems

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 28 Mar 2015, 20:50

Yeah downloading again is my best option I think, although it took 2 hours the first time around. :(
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

Caitlin

Post by Caitlin » 28 Mar 2015, 23:15

Downloading now. Pretty excited. Love you, Blurcast. Let's get married.

mango

Post by mango » 29 Mar 2015, 05:25

Thank you so much! :D

james948

Post by james948 » 29 Mar 2015, 19:16

and don't give up on me yet

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 02 Apr 2015, 04:24

So I downloaded the high resolution video again and the same thing happened, I wasn't able to open the zip file. I've absoluely no idea why it keeps happening. :x :cry:
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

Simon le bon

Post by Simon le bon » 02 Apr 2015, 15:34

I've just noticed this topic!
I watched lonesome street, but i won't allow myself to watch the "new" tunes before the album is out. i've listened to them only once, but i don't want to get too familiar with the live versions before i can get the album. I'd love to listen to Go out and TATMOU though, could anyone tell me when they start?

...and obviously, a massive thank to Blurcast. It's a great pleasure to be able to watch that concert again, so thank you very much.
Blurcast, Elasticaman, Veikko...thanks for everything your doing for the blur fan community. The 3 of you are so very kind!

aldamasta

Post by aldamasta » 02 Apr 2015, 21:17

tom_cas1 wrote:So I downloaded the high resolution video again and the same thing happened, I wasn't able to open the zip file. I've absoluely no idea why it keeps happening. :x :cry:
I'm having the SAME issue! I've downloaded it a dozen times and it won't work. Medium resolution works fine... wonder what the problem for us is :cry:
Simon le bon wrote:I've just noticed this topic!
I watched lonesome street, but i won't allow myself to watch the "new" tunes before the album is out. i've listened to them only once, but i don't want to get too familiar with the live versions before i can get the album. I'd love to listen to Go out and TATMOU though, could anyone tell me when they start?

...and obviously, a massive thank to Blurcast. It's a great pleasure to be able to watch that concert again, so thank you very much.
Blurcast, Elasticaman, Veikko...thanks for everything your doing for the blur fan community. The 3 of you are so very kind!
They play the songs in the order that they appear on the album :) and yes, those are three very very awesome Blur fans :D

Blurcast

Post by Blurcast » 02 Apr 2015, 22:30

tom_cas1 wrote:So I downloaded the high resolution video again and the same thing happened, I wasn't able to open the zip file. I've absoluely no idea why it keeps happening. :x :cry:
Hmmn... I used the built in Mac archive utility to zip it up so it shouldn't be a problem if you are also on a Mac. If you right-click on the file and choose 'Open With...' and then select 'Archive Utility', what happens?

IceCreamMan94

Post by IceCreamMan94 » 03 Apr 2015, 07:51

FOR ANY PERSON WHO CAN'T RUN THE HQ VERSION!!:

Run it [the .zip file] in VLC Media Player, it worked for me.
Last edited by IceCreamMan94 on 04 Apr 2015, 01:36, edited 1 time in total.
BLUR

IceCreamMan94

Post by IceCreamMan94 » 03 Apr 2015, 07:58

tom_cas1 wrote:Blurcast, I've had trouble with the high resolution video you uploaded. It downloaded perfectly fine but now I'm unable to open it even though I have all the correct zip software on my Mac. Any ideas? Has anyone else had the same problem?
Run it in VLC Media Player.
BLUR

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 03 Apr 2015, 16:40

Blurcast wrote:
Hmmn... I used the built in Mac archive utility to zip it up so it shouldn't be a problem if you are also on a Mac. If you right-click on the file and choose 'Open With...' and then select 'Archive Utility', what happens?
Yep I used the Archive Utility and downloaded a few othe zip converters from the Mac Store and they didn't work either. Every time I try it says "no such file or directory" which is rubbish, because the file is obviously there and everything is as it should be. I've opened other zips recently too and they worked.

IceCreamMan94 - the problem isn't with playing the file, I can't open the zip!

Pasta

Post by Pasta » 03 Apr 2015, 17:28

tom_cas1 wrote:
Blurcast wrote:
Yep I used the Archive Utility and downloaded a few othe zip converters from the Mac Store and they didn't work either. Every time I try it says "no such file or directory" which is rubbish, because the file is obviously there and everything is as it should be. I've opened other zips recently too and they worked.

IceCreamMan94 - the problem isn't with playing the file, I can't open the zip!
Vlc can play video files that are in zips is what he's getting at

fyfe

Post by fyfe » 06 May 2015, 06:41

Hi guys, the download it down for both resolutions. If someone still has it or knows where to download it could you please share? Cheers :D