WigWam Appreciation Thread

Discussion about the band and related projects.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

tom_cas1

WigWam Appreciation Thread

Post by tom_cas1 » 09 May 2018, 19:41

I thought it was about time this great band had a thread all to themselves. 8-)

For some reason WigWam came to my head this afternoon and I had to go on YouTube to check out the music video. Dear god, is it bad! I remember on the old forum when this came out and the thread that was posted asking people if they were interested in being in the music video. I was disappointed I was nowhere near London at the time but looking back, I'm glad I was!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQyEGW0dXas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I remember on their website 2-3 other songs they posted which I happened to download/rip at the time. I forget the names of all of them but I remember them being better than the lead single. Rock Me Non Stop was one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCR0mWs1rpo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Does anyone remember the other songs?
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

Pavlich

Re: WigWam Appreciation Thread

Post by Pavlich » 16 May 2018, 13:38

This song is like another version of Crazy Beat.

Marketed at children and made by a bunch of coked up fuckheads who never once had the sobriety to ask 'is this okay?'

MsMagicAmerica

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 22 May 2018, 12:11

That chorus has been stuck in my head all week, it's very catchy.

thespider

Post by thespider » 22 May 2018, 15:00

I can almost hear Graham sighing and saying "Oh FFS Alex" :D

AdvertBreak

Post by AdvertBreak » 22 May 2018, 15:10

I quite like Me Me Me, and Fat Les are on safe ground for nostalgic reasons, but I'm afraid WigWam have never done it for me. Love the PopWorld interview though.