Page 27 of 40

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 30 Aug 2017, 20:11
by aldamasta
It's official! Gorillaz will be playing in 2018. Just announced a Brazil gig for March 30 in Sao Paulo. Image

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 30 Aug 2017, 22:36
by sara-m-a
I wish I hadn't bought that lollapalooza ticket... I thought they would play the chilean version, but apparently as stated in several sites they will play a standalone gig

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 30 Aug 2017, 23:57
by Forever Low Man
sara-m-a wrote:I wish I hadn't bought that lollapalooza ticket... I thought they would play the chilean version, but apparently as stated in several sites they will play a standalone gig
well i hope you have fun here in the united states

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 31 Aug 2017, 11:04
by sara-m-a
I'm not in the states, where'd you get that? :P

Apparently they're playing chile in march, so I bought lolla ticket thinking that would be the venue, turns out the month is indeed march, but different dates. Hence I need to sell that stupid ticket xD

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 31 Aug 2017, 13:54
by Forever Low Man
sara-m-a wrote:I'm not in the states, where'd you get that? :P

Apparently they're playing chile in march, so I bought lolla ticket thinking that would be the venue, turns out the month is indeed march, but different dates. Hence I need to sell that stupid ticket xD
i thought lollapalooza was a states thing and youd have to come here for that

i think i misinterpreted what you said :/

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 31 Aug 2017, 15:40
by daii
I hope they'll come back to Argentina in March.

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 31 Aug 2017, 21:39
by sara-m-a
Well finally the date is announced, quite pricey, more expensive than blur '15 in same venue

https://twitter.com/gorillaz/status/903223248258785281" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 08 Sep 2017, 01:53
by JAIME
Damon and his family visited the north of Chile again :P
He's definitely in love with our northerns landscapes 8-)
sara-m-a wrote:Well finally the date is announced, quite pricey, more expensive than blur '15 in same venue

https://twitter.com/gorillaz/status/903223248258785281" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Agreed. Anyway, I'm gonna buy my ticket next week.

Do you think Damon will celebrate his birthday here in Santiago? :?:

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 15 Sep 2017, 16:39
by Veikko
Live stream from The Meadows festival (Saturday from 8:30pm EDT):
http://tidal.com/themeadowsnyc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edit: It looks like the show will be available to watch again, if you miss it.
Edit2: Guess not.

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 17 Sep 2017, 16:25
by daii
Damon was being weird last night, I think he was sick or something, he didn't move at all.

They played Andromeda (D.R.A.M. Special) >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_wjkMdWN-U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(I recorded the whole gig, I will upload it to Mega later)

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 17 Sep 2017, 17:42
by bugman
daii wrote:Damon was being weird last night, I think he was sick or something, he didn't move at all.

They played Andromeda (D.R.A.M. Special) >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_wjkMdWN-U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(I recorded the whole gig, I will upload it to Mega later)
it was the weakest gig on humanz tour. without power, boring, damon was in a bad mood. Only Jenny made a fantastic work. she's great!

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 17 Sep 2017, 17:43
by Forever Low Man
how bout that new art?

https://imgur.com/a/1DA6w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 20 Sep 2017, 18:06
by tom_cas1
daii wrote:Damon was being weird last night, I think he was sick or something, he didn't move at all.
Maybe he's over Gorillaz and it's time to move on?

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 20 Sep 2017, 21:06
by Caitlin
tom_cas1 wrote:
daii wrote:Damon was being weird last night, I think he was sick or something, he didn't move at all.
Maybe he's over Gorillaz and it's time to move on?
Sledgehammer... is that you...? :P

Re: GORILLAZ: Tour Thread

Posted: 21 Sep 2017, 04:34
by bugman
Gorillaz Just played every planet. :shock: