Page 1 of 1

Enormous posters

Posted: 16 Jan 2017, 21:12
by Vern
My brand new acquisitions. They are absolutely amazing. Going to get Bang framed. They are 100x150cm.

I included the Bang 7" and Leisure LP for scale. I also have Parklife available and willing to sell if anyone is interested.

Image

Image

Re: Enormous posters

Posted: 16 Jan 2017, 21:22
by tom_cas1
You're right to get the Bang poster framed, wow! Incredible! That looks awesome. :D I wonder if they did one that size for There's No Other Way?

Re: Enormous posters

Posted: 17 Jan 2017, 12:04
by munch
i have a massive magic whip tour poster from perth australia but its too big for me to do much with :D i have a smaller version on my wall

Re: Enormous posters

Posted: 17 Jan 2017, 14:10
by Mark72
I got this 40" canvas made through photo box last year! Hangs in the flat well!

Image

Re: Enormous posters

Posted: 19 Jan 2017, 03:47
by aldamasta
Ooo I love them all! How nice. And yes, get Bang framed!! I've always been fond of its art (and fond of the song as well! Explain is a wonderful b-side to add.)

Re: Enormous posters

Posted: 25 Jan 2017, 06:55
by Mallard No. 22
Seeing the 'Bang' poster reminds me that I once had the single on cassette. But I don't have it now :o

I wonder where it went?

Re: Enormous posters

Posted: 30 May 2019, 22:16
by Vern
Managed to get the billboard poster for She's So High too. 12" included for scale.

Image

Re: Enormous posters

Posted: 31 May 2019, 10:12
by lumaka
I think I've seen it on ebay :-) Lol, this is huge.

Re: Enormous posters

Posted: 09 Jul 2019, 11:25
by PaulG
Nice! I was watching the She's So High poster but it ended early. Glad it went to someone on here!

I've got the Popscene poster but it's not in great condition sadly.

Re: Enormous posters

Posted: 10 Jul 2019, 22:20
by Vern
PaulG wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 11:25
Nice! I was watching the She's So High poster but it ended early. Glad it went to someone on here!

I've got the Popscene poster but it's not in great condition sadly.
Nice, Paul! Can you post a pic of the Popscene one? I'd love to see.

Re: Enormous posters

Posted: 11 Jul 2019, 11:30
by PaulG
Vern wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 22:20
PaulG wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 11:25
Nice! I was watching the She's So High poster but it ended early. Glad it went to someone on here!

I've got the Popscene poster but it's not in great condition sadly.
Nice, Paul! Can you post a pic of the Popscene one? I'd love to see.
I'll have a root around over the next week or two to see if I can find it. :)

Re: Enormous posters

Posted: 11 Jul 2019, 19:53
by Vern
PaulG wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 11:30
Vern wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 22:20
PaulG wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 11:25
Nice! I was watching the She's So High poster but it ended early. Glad it went to someone on here!

I've got the Popscene poster but it's not in great condition sadly.
Nice, Paul! Can you post a pic of the Popscene one? I'd love to see.
I'll have a root around over the next week or two to see if I can find it. :)
Okay great. I’m sitting here waiting and hitting refresh. :P

Re: Enormous posters

Posted: 12 Jul 2019, 15:16
by PaulG
Vern wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 19:53
PaulG wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 11:30
Vern wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 22:20


Nice, Paul! Can you post a pic of the Popscene one? I'd love to see.
I'll have a root around over the next week or two to see if I can find it. :)
Okay great. I’m sitting here waiting and hitting refresh. :P
:lol: Be sure to keep taking comfort breaks!

Re: Enormous posters

Posted: 11 Sep 2019, 08:06
by PaulG
Well, it's taken me far too long to find this and photograph it, but here it is...

Image