Blur on The Graham Norton Show, 24 Apr 2015

Discussion about the band and related projects.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

Post Reply
Pasta
Posts: 692
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 12:11

Blur on The Graham Norton Show, 24 Apr 2015

Post by Pasta » 14 Apr 2015, 13:23

Blur on graham Norton this Friday performing "lonesome street"
tom_cas1 wrote:Not this Friday, next Friday. ;)

User avatar
TripleJay97
Posts: 7032
Joined: 11 Nov 2011, 17:42
Location: Royston Vasey

Re: NEW ALBUM: The Magic Whip

Post by TripleJay97 » 14 Apr 2015, 13:24

Good good! More promotion :)
Image

User avatar
My Name Is Mud
Posts: 1172
Joined: 26 Jan 2015, 07:40
Location: Dublin

Re: NEW ALBUM: The Magic Whip

Post by My Name Is Mud » 14 Apr 2015, 13:25

Pasta wrote:Blur on graham Norton this Friday performing "lonesome street"
Sexy! :)
Image

User avatar
Foggy
Posts: 305
Joined: 16 Mar 2015, 17:16

Re: NEW ALBUM: The Magic Whip

Post by Foggy » 14 Apr 2015, 13:32

"Next week on Fri 24 Apr the band stop by The Graham Norton Show for a chat and to play their latest single 'Lonesome Street'. Watch on BBC One from 11.35pm.
"

11:35? It's not on that late? Is it?

ETA: I've Googled, I think it's meant to be 22:35.
☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7710
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: NEW ALBUM: The Magic Whip

Post by tom_cas1 » 14 Apr 2015, 13:52

I hope someone is able to record all of these performances!!
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

User avatar
Rubi
Posts: 1847
Joined: 20 Nov 2014, 20:54
Location: Room on fire

Re: NEW ALBUM: The Magic Whip

Post by Rubi » 14 Apr 2015, 13:53

tom_cas1 wrote:I hope someone is able to record all of these performances!!
Someone will.

User avatar
DrSleepless
Posts: 291
Joined: 30 Mar 2015, 07:50

Re: NEW ALBUM: The Magic Whip

Post by DrSleepless » 14 Apr 2015, 15:19

Rubi wrote:
tom_cas1 wrote:I hope someone is able to record all of these performances!!
Someone will.
I would like to thank someone in advance for doing this.

User avatar
101reykjavik
Posts: 5303
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 20:26
Location: Beautiful Somerset

Re: NEW ALBUM: The Magic Whip

Post by 101reykjavik » 14 Apr 2015, 16:08

My Name Is Mud wrote:
Pasta wrote:Blur on graham Norton this Friday performing "lonesome street"
Sexy! :)
Wicked! Well, proves me wrong. I really didn't see them going on something like Graham Norton.* Great promotion for the record! The artists normally get one song on there don't they, and they come and perch on the sofa to chat for five minutes at the end?

* After Damon and The One Show, maybe I should have known better.
Image

User avatar
He's So High
Posts: 1019
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 17:22
Location: Birmingham, U.K.

Re: NEW ALBUM: The Magic Whip

Post by He's So High » 14 Apr 2015, 16:35

101reykjavik wrote:
My Name Is Mud wrote:
Pasta wrote:Blur on graham Norton this Friday performing "lonesome street"
Sexy! :)
Wicked! Well, proves me wrong. I really didn't see them going on something like Graham Norton.* Great promotion for the record! The artists normally get one song on there don't they, and they come and perch on the sofa to chat for five minutes at the end?

* After Damon and The One Show, maybe I should have known better.
Yep, says they'll be having a chat on the email.

dparrott
Posts: 549
Joined: 30 Sep 2014, 03:42
Location: California

Re: NEW ALBUM: The Magic Whip

Post by dparrott » 14 Apr 2015, 17:24

Bands now usually have TV performance videos on their social media. Whether or not you are in the correct country to view it... :roll: But with youtube, shouldn't be a problem.

Back in the 90's TV performances were on videotape and were a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy passed around by hand or mail. Terrible quality and sound, but better than nothing!

User avatar
AdvertBreak
Posts: 5579
Joined: 24 Jan 2015, 17:34
Location: Gorgeous Wiltshire

Re: NEW ALBUM: The Magic Whip

Post by AdvertBreak » 15 Apr 2015, 01:16

Are we having a separate thread for the Graham Norton show performance?

User avatar
Veikko
Site Admin
Posts: 725
Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 19:44
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: NEW ALBUM: The Magic Whip

Post by Veikko » 15 Apr 2015, 03:17

AdvertBreak wrote:Are we having a separate thread for the Graham Norton show performance?
Done! ;)

(other alternative would have been one big thread for all TV show performances, and I can still change to that, if people want).

User avatar
munch
Posts: 1189
Joined: 24 Sep 2014, 12:14

Re: Blur on The Graham Norton Show, April 24

Post by munch » 15 Apr 2015, 05:08

I quite enjoy Graham Norton. Although the band will only be on at the very end so the chat probably won't be much more than we already know.
Mr ( ͡° ͜- ͡°) K
https://www.facebook.com/Blur2Australia
My animated I Broadcast submission https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHRqhEDr70M
Image
I'm country sad
I'm a ballad man

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7710
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: Blur on The Graham Norton Show, April 24

Post by tom_cas1 » 15 Apr 2015, 14:18

Pasta wrote:Blur on graham Norton this Friday performing "lonesome street"
Not this Friday, next Friday. ;)
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

User avatar
My Name Is Mud
Posts: 1172
Joined: 26 Jan 2015, 07:40
Location: Dublin

Re: Blur on The Graham Norton Show, April 24

Post by My Name Is Mud » 15 Apr 2015, 14:20

I'm gonna miss this one because I'll be down in Kilkenny on the piss. I'll have The Magic Whip purchased on the day though so fuck it! :D
Image

Post Reply