The Magic Whip Tour 2015

Discussion about the band and related projects.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

munch

Re: The Magic Whip Tour

Post by munch » 12 Apr 2015, 18:57

101reykjavik wrote:
Miki wrote:Two weeks! We need a Magic Whip Countdown Clock!
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to ... lease+Date" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :D
bookmarked!
even though i get it earlier hehehess :twisted:
Mr ( ͡° ͜- ͡°) K
https://www.facebook.com/Blur2Australia
My animated I Broadcast submission https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHRqhEDr70M
I'm country sad
I'm a ballad man

101reykjavik

Post by 101reykjavik » 12 Apr 2015, 19:22

munch wrote:
101reykjavik wrote:
Miki wrote:Two weeks! We need a Magic Whip Countdown Clock!
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to ... lease+Date" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :D
bookmarked!
even though i get it earlier hehehess :twisted:
Yep - I thought I'd be UK-centric and set it for the 27th. You lucky people can set up your own countdown! :P

munch

Post by munch » 13 Apr 2015, 04:43

I may not get it on release day just because I'm going to go with my friend who is buying the vinyl. Though if he leaves it more than 2 days i'm going without him.
+
From my experience some stores are absolutely terrible at getting the music out on release day. They just leave it in the bloody boxes :/ I'm going to go in soon and make sure it is there for me
Mr ( ͡° ͜- ͡°) K
https://www.facebook.com/Blur2Australia
My animated I Broadcast submission https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHRqhEDr70M
I'm country sad
I'm a ballad man

Rosie

Post by Rosie » 13 Apr 2015, 06:40

Legless Owl wrote:
Well, we have to make up our mind before the sales start on Monday as tickets are gonna sell like hot cakes I think so there'll be no time to think about it!
Yes.....and I'm still undecided! My husband prefere the sitting ones, but I don't know, now I'll take a look at those videos you saw and then I'll decide, thank-you for the idea! ;)
And maybe there will be no choice so I'll take the ones I can manage to!
Good-luck for your purchase...it's almost time 8-)

oohyehyeh

Post by oohyehyeh » 13 Apr 2015, 06:54

hello! sorry, but i'm a little confused about the zenith tickets since i can't speak french very well. where do you buy them? will the link come up here when they go on sale? http://plateforme.fnacspectacles.com/pl ... 9327782912" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thank you! :D

Rosie

Post by Rosie » 13 Apr 2015, 07:43

Yes, I'm not so sure too, but I'm triyng from the same website You've linked.
I'm not sure of the way in which you grab the ticket, because I've seen that they send the e-ticket in France, I've not found mention of other countries, but I hope they send it also outside France, or maybe you have to collect the ticket at the venue.
What kind of ticket are you buying? I'm still undecided and it's only 20 minutes to go.....

oohyehyeh

Post by oohyehyeh » 13 Apr 2015, 07:56

thank you! i'm going to try for general admission standing, i really hope i'll be able to buy it. and it seems like you'll be able to download an e-ticket and print it wherever you are. good luck!

Stefan

Post by Stefan » 13 Apr 2015, 08:02

That was easy!

Rosie

Post by Rosie » 13 Apr 2015, 08:12

Yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!! Taken!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rubi

Post by Rubi » 13 Apr 2015, 08:20

Yes, got mine too!!! :P

oohyehyeh

Post by oohyehyeh » 13 Apr 2015, 08:22

argh! i'm happy for you guys but i bought a seating ticket because there were no standing ones available, then i saw that there were standing ones so i tried but fnac locked me out of my account, saying my credit card info was incorrect when it wasn't!!!!! so mad. sigh, i might have to sell my existing ticket and figure out a way to get a standing one later :|
Last edited by oohyehyeh on 13 Apr 2015, 08:27, edited 1 time in total.

Rubi

Post by Rubi » 13 Apr 2015, 08:27

oohyehyeh wrote:argh! i'm happy for you guys but i bought a seating ticket because there were no standing ones available, then i saw that there were standing ones so i tried but my order failed and fnac locked me out of my account! sigh, i might have to sell my existing ticket and figure out a way to get a standing one later :|
Yeah, I got a seating ticket as well. But at least they're not numbered, so I'm just gonna get there ASAP and get the closest one to the stage.

oohyehyeh

Post by oohyehyeh » 13 Apr 2015, 08:40

yeah, i'm glad i got a ticket at all. i really wanted to be in the front, though-- especially considering i'd be traveling to france just for the show-- so i'm still hoping i can somehow get my hands on a standing ticket. is there a french version of stubhub?

Rosie

Post by Rosie » 13 Apr 2015, 09:26

Rubi wrote: Yeah, I got a seating ticket as well. But at least they're not numbered, so I'm just gonna get there ASAP and get the closest one to the stage.
Same as me. Two seating tickets because I've seen on youtube Noel's performances and it seems that the seating tickets are not so far from the stage, if you can manage to arrive early and have a good place and I think I'm going to arrive very early!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P
I'm so exicted, for me it's the first Blur's gig...and I'm also going to stay 4 days in Paris, since it's my 20th wedding anniversary!
Also got a very cheap flight. 8-)
Last edited by Rosie on 13 Apr 2015, 10:35, edited 1 time in total.

Legless Owl

Post by Legless Owl » 13 Apr 2015, 10:21

So glad everyone managed to get a ticket :)

I had made up my mind and was determined to buy a standing one, i kept refreshing the page from 9.50am and at 10am I chose a standing one but haven't been able to complete the purchase, they said it wasn't available. so i tried again and managed to get a seating one. But 5 minutes later i tried once more, out of curiosity and this time i got a standing one.

so I'm not sure yet but i guess I'll keep the standing one and sell the seating one.

Rosie: It sounds great! So happy for you!