Blur - The Magic Whip

Discussion about the band and related projects.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

My Name Is Mud

Re: NEW ALBUM: The Magic Whip

Post by My Name Is Mud » 27 Apr 2015, 23:46

JackS wrote:I've been trying to track Demon Days down on Vinyl for ages (I have both Gorillaz and PB already) - whenever one pops up on eBay, it always goes for at least £100
I got that for about £25 in 2010. I had no idea how insanely lucky that was until later on. :shock:

Miki

Post by Miki » 27 Apr 2015, 23:56

I suppose there's that! Prices could actually go up, if the record goes out of print.
I've been drifting along in the same stale old shoes
Loose ends tyin' a noose in the back of my mind...

Fena

Post by Fena » 28 Apr 2015, 00:11

i hate still wait to for tomorrow, who hour i still download the album from the american store?
Attachments
Captura.JPG
My name is Fernanda, and finally know Graham

sara-m-a

Post by sara-m-a » 28 Apr 2015, 00:21

Fena wrote:i hate still wait to for tomorrow, who hour i still download the album from the american store?
Feña, the album is already out :S you should get your downloads instantly... is your internet too slow? I don't really know how itunes work... but I'm pretty sure that if you've alerady paid the tracks should be queued for download

Fena

Post by Fena » 28 Apr 2015, 00:33

sara-m-a wrote:
Fena wrote:i hate still wait to for tomorrow, who hour i still download the album from the american store?
Feña, the album is already out :S you should get your downloads instantly... is your internet too slow? I don't really know how itunes work... but I'm pretty sure that if you've alerady paid the tracks should be queued for download
that's store http://store.warnermusic.com/

sara-m-a

Post by sara-m-a » 28 Apr 2015, 00:36

oh! I thought it was itunes...

Feña, mira yo creo que funciona así... lo que pasa es que ellos tienen que procesar primero el pago que hiciste, y cuando esté aprobado, te van a mandar un código y algún link donde descargar. La diferencia con itunes, es que cuando se setea la cta, uno ingresa el n° de la tarjeta y tu bajas y bajas y después te facturan, entonces ahí las descargas son al toque.

Fena

Post by Fena » 28 Apr 2015, 00:44

sara-m-a wrote:oh! I thought it was itunes...

Feña, mira yo creo que funciona así... lo que pasa es que ellos tienen que procesar primero el pago que hiciste, y cuando esté aprobado, te van a mandar un código y algún link donde descargar. La diferencia con itunes, es que cuando se setea la cta, uno ingresa el n° de la tarjeta y tu bajas y bajas y después te facturan, entonces ahí las descargas son al toque.
el lanzamiento segun la pagina es el 28, el mismo que US

saltandgin

Post by saltandgin » 28 Apr 2015, 00:51

Fena wrote:
sara-m-a wrote:oh! I thought it was itunes...

el lanzamiento segun la pagina es el 28, el mismo que US
Argh, I've forgotten how to read!?
NOT for the likes of you. Image

sara-m-a

Post by sara-m-a » 28 Apr 2015, 00:59

saltandgin wrote:Argh, I've forgotten how to read!?
It's just english with a twist of spanish... just a tad, like a 99% solution :lol:

sara-m-a

Post by sara-m-a » 28 Apr 2015, 01:02

Fena wrote:el lanzamiento segun la pagina es el 28, el mismo que US
pfffttt!! it was supposed to be on the 27th, why must they change the date over there??? cuek, se supone que en europa era el 27... pucha, a esperar no más...

munch

Post by munch » 28 Apr 2015, 01:07

sara-m-a wrote:
saltandgin wrote:Argh, I've forgotten how to read!?
It's just english with a twist of spanish... just a tad, like a 99% solution :lol:
99?
Mr ( ͡° ͜- ͡°) K
https://www.facebook.com/Blur2Australia
My animated I Broadcast submission https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHRqhEDr70M
I'm country sad
I'm a ballad man

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 28 Apr 2015, 01:20

I haven't got the vinyl yet but I'm hoping to pick it up in the next few days. Looks amazing, I fondled one in the store earlier.

Also I didn't know Demon Days was worth £100 on vinyl!! I bought one a year or so after a release, wow. Not that I'm selling it of course. :D
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

themanwholefthimself

Post by themanwholefthimself » 28 Apr 2015, 03:05

On this corner of the world, the official release date is the 28th but i got my copy of the cd today, as well as the vinyl, which by the way was printed in Germany and paid about £25.

themanwholefthimself

Post by themanwholefthimself » 28 Apr 2015, 03:14

Caitlin wrote:I paid $80aud on release day for the vinyl here. Ridiculous. :lol:
Where was your vinyl printed?

afrock817

Post by afrock817 » 28 Apr 2015, 05:07

Im almost positive this has been covered already...but seriously 240+ pages of this convo...my question is, are there any special versions being released of this album? Thank you :)