The "I Make Music" thread

Other music and recommendations.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

User avatar
Forever Low Man
Posts: 2254
Joined: 12 Sep 2014, 16:47
Location: A million miles away, in your backyard
Contact:

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by Forever Low Man » 23 Jun 2015, 14:23

velvetvamp wrote:
Forever Low Man wrote:My band made a new EP. It's weird.

https://nakedant.bandcamp.com/album/sleeper-ep" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The title track is not bad. Kind of dig it. And I like the lyrics to '14'.

Also, feel the need to point out, you're on the right track if you're 16 and a huge admirer of Robert Pollard as well as being a big fan of Blur. As pretentious as that may sound. ...it's nice to know there's younger people out there with those types of musical influence. And from New Jersey no less. Very cool.
You made my day. Thanks.
Image
damon008 wrote:you kill intermission like i eat hot dinners

davidsutter
Posts: 915
Joined: 07 Sep 2014, 17:06
Location: Clarksville, IN
Contact:

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by davidsutter » 28 Jun 2015, 16:19

https://theangulars.bandcamp.com/track/modular" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

previously unreleased track from that album i've been mucking about not finishing for years

User avatar
TripleJay97
Posts: 7040
Joined: 11 Nov 2011, 17:42
Location: Royston Vasey

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by TripleJay97 » 30 Jun 2015, 19:20

https://www.facebook.com/ThatJosephJamesSound" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My various stuff is collected there :)
Image

User avatar
Forever Low Man
Posts: 2254
Joined: 12 Sep 2014, 16:47
Location: A million miles away, in your backyard
Contact:

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by Forever Low Man » 30 Jun 2015, 22:23

Joseph James? :lol:
Image
damon008 wrote:you kill intermission like i eat hot dinners

User avatar
TripleJay97
Posts: 7040
Joined: 11 Nov 2011, 17:42
Location: Royston Vasey

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by TripleJay97 » 01 Jul 2015, 06:15

Them's the names.
Image

davidsutter
Posts: 915
Joined: 07 Sep 2014, 17:06
Location: Clarksville, IN
Contact:

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by davidsutter » 10 Jul 2015, 17:53

One I'm working on right now:

http://disembodiedass.tumblr.com/post/1 ... mblr_notes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pasta
Posts: 693
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 12:11

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by Pasta » 23 Jul 2015, 21:07

my band's first track: https://soundcloud.com/bandthatdoesntha ... /sex-fiend" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

a similar vein to other music i put on here really

User avatar
AdvertBreak
Posts: 5587
Joined: 24 Jan 2015, 17:34
Location: Gorgeous Wiltshire

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by AdvertBreak » 24 Jul 2015, 01:56

Well I'm supposed to be linking you to my shitty Red Dwarf-sampling drum and bass collaboration but his EP is taking a century and a half to finish.

User avatar
Forever Low Man
Posts: 2254
Joined: 12 Sep 2014, 16:47
Location: A million miles away, in your backyard
Contact:

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by Forever Low Man » 24 Jul 2015, 02:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjjoW4X884k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

New song from my band. The rest of the album will be out in September or something.
Image
damon008 wrote:you kill intermission like i eat hot dinners

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7734
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by tom_cas1 » 27 Jul 2015, 22:21

I play at a local blues jam on the last Sunday of every month, here is a clip of me playing from the one yesterday: https://instagram.com/p/5nz6jYSTbt/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

User avatar
Forever Low Man
Posts: 2254
Joined: 12 Sep 2014, 16:47
Location: A million miles away, in your backyard
Contact:

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by Forever Low Man » 28 Jul 2015, 01:44

tom_cas1 wrote:I play at a local blues jam on the last Sunday of every month, here is a clip of me playing from the one yesterday: https://instagram.com/p/5nz6jYSTbt/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
was that an electric harmonica?
Image
damon008 wrote:you kill intermission like i eat hot dinners

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7734
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by tom_cas1 » 28 Jul 2015, 02:07

Forever Low Man wrote:
tom_cas1 wrote:I play at a local blues jam on the last Sunday of every month, here is a clip of me playing from the one yesterday: https://instagram.com/p/5nz6jYSTbt/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
was that an electric harmonica?
Electric guitar...
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

User avatar
Forever Low Man
Posts: 2254
Joined: 12 Sep 2014, 16:47
Location: A million miles away, in your backyard
Contact:

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by Forever Low Man » 28 Jul 2015, 02:07

tom_cas1 wrote:
Forever Low Man wrote:
tom_cas1 wrote:I play at a local blues jam on the last Sunday of every month, here is a clip of me playing from the one yesterday: https://instagram.com/p/5nz6jYSTbt/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
was that an electric harmonica?
Electric guitar...
I knew you had one, and you made great work of it. but what was the singer holding?
Image
damon008 wrote:you kill intermission like i eat hot dinners

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7734
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by tom_cas1 » 28 Jul 2015, 02:57

Oh! Yeah, harmonica.
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

User avatar
Forever Low Man
Posts: 2254
Joined: 12 Sep 2014, 16:47
Location: A million miles away, in your backyard
Contact:

Re: The "I Make Music" thread

Post by Forever Low Man » 24 Aug 2015, 21:32

https://nakedant.bandcamp.com/album/bro ... on-ride-ep" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image
damon008 wrote:you kill intermission like i eat hot dinners

Post Reply