Wanted: Blur MSG GA or Lower Level Tickets

Looking for The Wassailing Song? Or selling the Blur 21 box set?

Moderators: MrMagpie, tom_cas1, Caitlin

Wanted: Blur MSG GA or Lower Level Tickets

Postby autographic » 04 Oct 2015, 18:28

I waited too long and am in search of 2 tickets either GA or something close to stage. Please let me know if you have extra face value tickets.
Cant believe I bought my plane tickets and still don't have concert tickets yet!

PM me please!
Thanks!
-----------------------
Really excited to see BLUR , finally!!!
Hey Hey come out tonight!
autographic

Re: Wanted: Blur MSG GA or Lower Level Tickets

Postby aldamasta » 05 Oct 2015, 23:37

Someone on the Blur subreddit is selling tickets. Not sure if these are what you'd be interested in, but it's two tickets nonetheless! Here's their post: https://www.reddit.com/r/blur/comments/ ... r_madison/
aldamasta

Postby autographic » 06 Oct 2015, 01:39

Thanks for the heads up. Looking for something closer.
Thanks for looking out!
autographic

Postby aldamasta » 06 Oct 2015, 02:19

Sure thing!
aldamasta

Postby TimmyD11 » 20 Oct 2015, 20:20

Hey autographic, I also wanted GA only and I got burned in the public onsale through Ticketmaster - the very second they went on sale there was nothing left but 200 section GARBAGE. All good tickets got sold in the presale apparently, to fans and scalpers (now that it's more or less legal). After 30 minutes of trying a little more at Ticketmaster I went over to see what was at Stubhub. They already had hundreds of tickets. I was angry and I figured I'd put it off until we got closer to the concert.

Anyhow a few days ago I had to make a decision...either buy online from a secondary market ticket resaler or hope the box office at the venue did a GA ticket drop sometime during the day of show.

I definitely wanted only GA tickets. If I wait until the day of the show and nothing came available at the box office I might have to settle with being somewhere else besides the floor...unacceptable!

But I was worried about buying tickets online from the secondary market...What if I bought them and they were fake or somehow invalid? Then I'd be screwed looking for tickets day of show...and even worse, looking for a ticket after I was pulled from the line of fans trying to get close to the stage! I'd be miserable!

I seemed to recall that Ticketmaster started getting in on the scalping secondary market with their TicketsNow partner. But at least they also "verified" their tickets authenticity through Ticketmaster...

So for $113 plus $22 in fees I bought a GA ticket through them. It BETTER be real!

$50 over face value for a GA ticket to Blur - I'll take it! That's what I recommend you do too!
TimmyD11

Return to Buy, Sell & Swap